Thursday, September 22, 2011

Invitation to participate in a survey on Historical European Martial

Hi All,

some of us in Melbourne (Au) were discussing the merits of a journal article on "Martial arts participation: consumer motivation" that was in International Journal of Sports Marketing & Sponsorship;20100101, p105, 19p.

It did not seem to represent the HEMA community at all, so since I have already given money to SurveyMonkey I decided to make a survey and see what we can find out (then added some extra questions of interest).


Please also share this where you may like (eg. social media, blogs, websites, classes , etc).

I look forward to sharing results once we have a reasonable sample size. All identifying information will be private and only used for statistical purposes.

If any groups would like a snapshot of their members results (minus identifying information) please contact me personally on snimmo@swordplay.org.au.

Warning though, I will attempt to verify any such request as being legitimate (eg. emailing said organisation to confirm) If not successful I will refuse as I cannot verify you run that particular organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment