Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My dealings with Gallowglass Academy

I apologise if this is slightly off topic but since Allen Reed is a regular here I thought it was as good a place as any to post this.

I recently purchased a book from Gallowglass (to bring things on topic, it was Paulus Kal's "In Service of the Duke" fechtbuch, which is long out of print and I was delighted to find an as-new copy for original retail price) and the service I received was excellent. Andrea was extremely helpful, and the book travelled across the Atlantic and got to me in perfect condition, which is no mean feat as the posties tend to like to kick stuff around.

Just thought I'd say thanks to the Gallowglass team for this wonderful acquisition to my WMA library, and mention to everyone that if you have cause to do business with them then you are in good hands.

Thanks for the attaboy. Andrea always tries to do the best she can when she sells books. Hope you can make it to the States and drop by sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment