Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hip Hop Hustle

I know this isn't the forum for this, but if you could point me in the direction of a HHH forum, I'd be grateful!
I'm teaching my VERY FIRST HHH class next Wednesday evening and I've never even TAKEN a HHH class. Needless to say, I'm a little nervous. I previewed HHH instead of Recovery and Finale the last 2 days in my TK classes and they loved it. Now...how do I make an hour long class out of it... hmmmmm
I am also looking for HHH flyers that I can put up at my gym to promote the class.
Thanks fellow TK-ers! My classes are having a BLAST with R41. Can't wait to start R42 soon!!!

Here's the yahoo forum
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/hiphophustle
But it's not very active.
You say you've never taken a class. But didn't you do a master class during your HHH training?
As for lasting an hour, I wouldn't try to do show right away. Learn 3 hustles and do them for an hour. It'll take about 15 min to build each one. Then you can do all three together a few times. Add warmup and cooldown and there's your hour.

----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment