Friday, May 28, 2010

Does anyone ever use music other than Turbo Kick music?

There is a Tues/Thurs 11am class at Landmark Bally's and a Wed 6:30 pm class at Bally's Pentagon - Robin Hodges teaches all. Genelle Seward teaches at XPort Alexandria on Tuesday's at 5pm

For turbo kick you pretty much have to use turbo music. legs warm up & abs i change to my favorite. if you use mix meister i love it you can do all that & make it faster.

Do you ever work out at home? I use 128-130 bpm music for lifting weights and kettlebells at home and faster bpm for running. I also just like listening to workout music in my iPod when going for walks, for the commute on the bus, or while doing housework.

I swear aerobics instructors have music collections that rival DJ's'! I'm sure you can find a good use for your new music!

I had a member ask me to teach an old round with Cherry bomb in it. Does anyone know what round that is? I can't seem to find it. Help!

I think it was Round 10.

yes it is round 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment