Friday, July 9, 2010

Starting a Womens Fitness program using Turbo Kick-help please!!

Hey everyone,

First off, Thanks so much for all the information you give on here. It has been tremendously helpful. I really really appreciate it.

I am in the process of starting up a small womens fitness program here in my tiny little town and will be using Turbo Kick for my base workout, and I was wondering if you all could please let me know of what different paper forms I should have on hand to get this started (liability release form, weight loss form, etc) Do you have some different contest ideas you can throw out at me? Also, if you offer Turbo Kick classes, how much do you charge per class or do you offer any specials if they pay in advance?
I am doing this as a women's ministry, but need to charge something to pay monthly bills.

Any and all ideas, tips and advise in helping me get this started on the right foot, would be so greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for all the help.
p.s. What are your favorite rounds and why? Can you recommend one that is a little easier to start out with for the basic class? Don't want to scare anyone away by having it be too difficult to start out with. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment