Sunday, October 10, 2010

How many times per week do you teach?

So I am taking TurboKick instructor training on December 5th and am reaching out to local gyms to see if they want to hire me to teach there starting in January. My question is:


how many times per week do you teach? what is too much? I was thinking I could do Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat. is that too much? I usually work out everyday and take a "day off" every 7th or 8th day. Just curious how you all do it. Thank you in advance. Oh and what shoes do you find you like best for TurboKick.


I teach Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 5:30pm and Wednesday and Friday mornings at 9am. For me it's not too much, but I think that the days you're thinking about teaching would give you more time to rest in between classes. I hope that helps. :)

I teach Turbo on Monday and Wednesday at 5:30 PM and Saturday at 10 AM - I also teach a Kettle Bell class Tuesday at 5:30 PM. I have been teaching that schedule for years and it works great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment