Monday, June 14, 2010

Forms for teaching other than gym...

Did you ever get a response to this? I'm looking for a waiver as well. Please let me know when you get a moment. I love to get a copy of the form if you get one!

It's pretty far south in Irvine, probably about an hour south of Santa Monica and you might hit a little traffic if you start out too early but it is worth it to go to Chalene's class- she's always testing out new stuff. The class does get full though so you do have to get there a little bit earlier but the energy is wild - you have quite a few instructors in that class too. I go when I can when I visit my family in southern California from out of state.

Not a lot of TKB in this area unfortunately. How long are you here? I do teach a class at UNC on Wednesdays but we're between summer sessions right now and they haven't confirmed that they'll be hosting classes right now although I plan to be there anyway. If you're around and want to come by, send me an email, I might be able to get you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment