Friday, June 11, 2010

Saturday monthly longsword class in Santa Clara


I would like to remind you of our monthly longsword class in Santa Clara on Saturday June 12. This will be a 4 hour longsword class that will start at 12:00 and go till 4pm. If you would like to attend, please let me know and I'll be there to teach. Maybe you can carpool out for it and that will help save the cost of gas for multiple cars.

This class will follow the curriculum of the class, but will fit a month's worth of class into one day. It will be an intensive class, and if people would like, I'll hold one a month so we can continue the training. If you find that you are unable to attend regular classes, a once a month class is here.

I have scheduled out the days that I can teach this Saturday Class;
June 12
July 10
Aug 14
Sept 18
Oct 9
Nov 6
Dec 11

The four hour class is $50 for the day, and we will follow the curriculum of the school. This class is ideal for the student that cannot make it to weekly classes due to time or location. At this class we will learn the curriculum that would be studied in the monthly class and fit it into one day once a month.


No comments:

Post a Comment