Thursday, June 3, 2010

needing a new pic for the TKF homepage

I think you might find some ideas in the Files section from the home page where people have put posters and such. Have fun! I looked over the files & no one has added a template for sign in sheets :(

Just wanted to let you & other know...still looking for a easy friendly template...thanks so much :0)

If you have any to share, please email to me with a blurb and i.d's. THANKS! How much is this service mixmeister? also what equipment do u need to connect your ipod to the gym's sound system? You can google mixmeister to find out how much the software costs. You can possibly get away with the express version of the software.

To connect your Ipod to the gyms system you might need a cassette tape adaptor the allows you to play your ipod via the cassette player. If your gym allows you might be able to get a headphone plug to rca jack adapter to connect it to an available input on their stereo.

How much is this service mixmeister? Also what equipment do u need to connect your ipod to the gym's sound system?

If you want to edit where the songs overlap, you would need to do it in mixmeister (or a similar program.) You can't adjust the track points in the playlist.

Do you guys have round 24 notes?? I lost mine and I wanna do em real bad in my class :(. I'd appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment