Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Turbo wear for sale

DO NOT SELL YOUR TURBO WEAR HERE!!!!!!!! This is to discuss Turbo Kick, not to make $. I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to do this. I've bought stuff on here before, I assumed it was ok.

So I am seriously considering breast augmentation (BA) surgery.  I am a turbokick instructor and do Crossfit and am just wondering if anyone out there has had this surgery and would be willing to share their experience.  I just returned from a consult with one doctor and he said that I should not do lots of push-ups.  As a crossfitter I do tons of push-ups so this is a concern to me. 

I am also trying to decide if I should go silicone or saline.  I am just looking to hear from others who have had this experience.  I am also doing tons of research to help in my final decision.  Thanks in advance for any thoughts, experiences and advice.

I am also looking into this seriously and want to know the same things. I have been doing alot of research as well. I am naturally busty and having larger boobs is a big inconvenience when it comes to exercising. I need to either double/triple up bras or spend $50 or more for the heavy duty kind to keep it all intact. The cute exercise tops never seem to fit right because the shelves/cups are too small. Even with the heavy duty bras I seem to bounce during skis, jacks, etc.I know the grass seems greener on the other side, but if I were you I wouldn't do it. It's not worth it. Not all men even prefer larger breasts (I've dated a number of them) I guess it depends on how big you're wanting to go. A DDD is going to be really hard to tie down. on the other hand, I wear a 32D (natural) and have no problem as long as I get the right bra. I'm a huge fan of the ta ta tamer from lululemon , a bit pricy at $58....but worth every penny. separates the 'girls' so no uniboob and keeps them from moving. I like them so much I bought 4 :)

I usually don't write and respond as I don't want to offend anyone because each person has their own feelings.......but I just felt led to respond to this post.

Years ago I wanted to have breast augmentation. I thought it would make me feel better about myself, (I am a definate A cup) why did I want to do this????? I guess because the media and society makes us women believe that having a large chest will make us feel more like a women and more beautiful and attractive. But, this way of thinking is very wrong and not true.
 
God made each one of us unique and God made us the way He wanted to make each of us as individuals........and if you are not happy with yourself with the normal size God gave you, I believe you won't be happy with the new size either as this goes much deeper then just breast size.
I say Love you for You---just the way you are!!!!
 
I'm my normal size and I am so happy that I didn't do anything about it years ago. I would have had many regrets in doing it.
 
I question myself now how I even went as far as I did as to go to a consultation, but I just wasn't happy with me!!!
 
I sure hope I have not offended anyone by anything I said, I just hope you think it through and pray about it and let God show you how beautiful you are inside and out just the way you are.
By the Grace of God, I am what I am. (1 corinthians 15:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment