Thursday, June 17, 2010

Turbo Fire

NEWSFLASH.....Beachbody has released Turbo Fire for order 2 days early. I just finished ordering mine! Contact your Beachbody Coach to order!

If you don't have a coach...here's some info to order:


If you want to see the video:
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbofire-tbb.do?coach=23994

Direct to order:

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/hardygirl69 and click on the shop button!

That is great that Turbo Fire is here and I bet it is going to be another great product from Beachbody that will challenge us and make us stronger. Beachbody along with the great coaches provide many opportunities to help others to grow in health, strength and happiness and I am grateful for that.

I however disagree with advertising coaches referrals on this message board. I joined the board over three years ago and have learned a lot in becoming a better instructor and sharing what I have learned. I just received some useful information just the other day. That is what it is all about. Recommending products needs to be done on a personal basis not a blast to everyone.

I hope I have not offended anyone and will now step off my soapbox.

If you are looking for a coach to order your Turbo Fire check out my site-

http://bit.ly/a2OZuL

Thanks Dan for the constructive criticism. No offense taken...because you are right. I myself should have just informed of the release only. My excitement got the better of me. Lesson learned. Thanks for helping me grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment