Monday, June 21, 2010

Just got done doing Rd 41

Just got done doing Rd 41 and I love it! I was sweating buckets and love the new choreography! The kicks section had me sweating like during a turbo! :) The b-section in the recovery was cool! It goes perfect with the music! WOW! :) The finale was great with all the layers. I will be able to stretch that out for a while! Love the music for the finesse, legs and abs! Thanks Chalene! You rock! I am so grateful to be able to buy material to teach. Lord knows I could not come up with this stuff every 8 weeks! :) Going to teach Turbo Rd. 41 tonight. I personally love the new packaging--those plastic jewel cases are the worst! As for the Gift----a free round--nice but since I am a VIP I have every round already!!This comment makes me excited to see my mailman later this morning! I

was worried after reading a lot of the comments about the new round! I plan on teaching it tonight.

I love the new packaging too! I hated the jewel cases. I break them like it's my job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment